At Glimworm TMS BV we consider the security of our systems very important. Despite our concern for the security of our systems, it is possible that there is a weak spot. If you have found a weak spot in one of our systems, please let us know so that we can take measures as quickly as possible. We would like to work with you to better protect our customers and our systems.
We ask you:
- Email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Encrypt your findings with our PGP key to prevent the information from falling into the wrong hands.
- Not to abuse the problem by, for example, downloading more data than is necessary to demonstrate the leak or to view, delete or modify third-party data,
- Not to share the problem with others until it is resolved and delete all confidential data obtained through the leak immediately after the leak is closed,
- Not to use attacks against physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or third-party applications, and
- Provide enough information to reproduce the problem so that we can solve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 days with our assessment of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have complied with the above conditions, we will not take legal action against you regarding the report,
- We treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible,
- We will keep you informed of the progress of resolving the problem, In reporting about the reported problem we will, if you wish, mention your name as the discoverer, and
- As a thank you for your help, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that is unknown to us. We determine the size of the reward based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report, with a minimum of a voucher of € 25.00.
We aim to resolve all issues as quickly as possible and would like to be involved in any publication of the issue after it has been resolved.
This text was written by Floor Terra and is published under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.